A burst pipe could happen because of a number of reasons:
- Corrosion or old age
- Incorrect installation
- Excessive area water pressure
- Inferior quality materials being used
- Freezing conditions
EcoCore Plumbing have the expertise to assist you in your home or office, should a burst pipe occur. Our team are available 24 hours a day and will provide a quality, on-site assessment of the problem as well as a suitable solution.
Give us a call today if you are concerned your pipes may need some seeing to.
Leak Detection Services:
EcoCore Plumbing offers the expertise to detect all water leaks in your home or office. As piping is often hidden in flooring, roof spaces or walls – it can be difficult for the naked eye to detect exactly where the problem lies.
Leaking pipes are often only discovered when an excessive water bill is received or when damage occurs to your property. If a pipe bursts in the ceiling or floor it can be some time before the damage actually reveals itself.
We take burst pipes very seriously, as it can have deep repercussions to water supply and can cause costly water bills too. For your convenience, we have a dedicated plumbing team on 24 hour standby, seven days a week to attend to burst water pipe repairs.
Our team service the whole of Cape Town and surrounding areas, no area is too far for us. We offer quality on-site inspections, evaluations and solutions.
Top Signs Your Pipes May Be Burst:
Here are some top signs to keep an eye out for if you think you have a burst pipe somewhere in your house or office:
- Damp spots on walls, ceilings or floors.
- Loss of water pressure.
- Hissing sounds of water running, but you can’t find where it’s coming from.
- Sounds of water running continuously.
What To Do if You Suspect There is a Burst Pipe:
- Turn off the main water supply to prevent further water loss. The stopcock to turn off the mains is often located outside your home.
- If water is still pouring from the taps, despite having turned off the water main supply, the water is in all likelihood draining from the geyser. In such a case switch off the electricity to the geyser to prevent possible damage to the element.
- Clean the excess water away as soon as possible.
- Contact the EcoCore Plumbing team in Cape Town on our 24 hour helpline for friendly and speedy assistance.
EcoCore’s strong family-owned business ethics ensure we provide our clients with top customer satisfaction. Our team use innovative methods and produce quality results at competitive rates.
If you are experiencing problems with burst pipes, please call us for an obligation free quote today.